Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 10, 2008

We went to the last cooking class tonight. I did not like it as much as the first night. We had trout with leaks for the first course but since I do not like fish ( I had a bad experience with fish in London) I did not eat the first course. For the second course we had risotto with mixed veggies. I enjoyed this dish even though I do not really like most veggies. The third course was my favorite, we had pork stuffed with pork mouse with a red wine, shallots and onion reduction sauce. It was delicious! The dessert was not as good as last time, but it was still pretty good. We had a lemon tart. The filling was pretty sour, especially if you ate a chunk of lemon, which I did. The crust was my favorite part. Over all the food was pretty good, but I liked the food from the first night better.

No comments: