Monday, June 9, 2008

June 7 and 8, 2008

June 7th
Today I went to Milan with Genna, Emma and Paul. When we walked out of the trainstation we saw a McDonalds and we decided that we wanted to try it. I got chicken nuggets and curly fries. They were really good especially for McDonalds. It was a lot better than the McDonalds at home. We walked around and went to a castle that had 12 museums in it. We made it through two or three of the museums then we went to the duomo. It was amazing, but by the time we were done we were really hungry. We walked around and found a nice resturant near Prada and Gucci. I ordered a hawaiian pizza because when I am home I love ordering hawaiian pizza from Dominos. The pizza that I got was pretty good, it was not the same as the hawaiian pizza at home. This one had a layer of ham underneath the cheese and a layer of fresh pinapple on top of the cheese. The pinapple was my favorite part.

June 8th
I went to Lake Garda today with Genna and Shawn. We were hungry when we got there so we decided to get paninis before we went swimming. I got one called a K2. It was roast beef with tomatoes and mayo. It was really good. It reminded me of the sandwiches that my mom makes me when I am home during the summer. The sandwiches that my mom makes have cheese on them, but the panini was pretty close to the ones I have at home I think that is why I liked it so much.

No comments: