Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4, 2008








Tonight it was group 2's turn to go to the cooking class with the chef. I was a little nervous about going because my roommates told me that it was intense. They said the food was really good, but the chef was not very nice. I really enjoyed the cooking class, the food was AMAZING and the chef was very nice to our group. For the first course we made a tomato stuffed with eggplant, zucchini and red peppers that sat on a layer of zucchini pesto. I had never had eggplant before, so I did not know if I would like this dish, but I loved it. The second course was homemade spaghetti with white wine and vegetable (carrot, onion and celery) and chicken and turkey sauce which was also extremely delicious. I did not really like the third course which was veal, but that is just because I do not really care for veal. My favorite course was dessert, which was pannacotta with strawberry sauce and fresh berries. I liked it so much that I shared another piece with Matt and Rachel.

No comments: