Friday, June 13, 2008

June 11 and 12, 2008


June 11
We went to Florence so before we left I ate a chocolate chip muffin. I did not get a chance to eat lunch because we only had an hour before our tour and I wanted to check out the market that was near our hotel. For dinner we went to a small restaurant and I got spaghetti with meat sauce. It was pretty good even thought it reminded me of Chef Boyardee. Later on, after we climbed up a big hill to watch the sunset we found an American bar called House of Sizzle. Emma and I split french fries and Genna got a cheeseburger. After we ate, we danced and then Genna, Rachel and I did kareoke, we sang a song by Britney Spears.

June 12
I had breakfast at the hotel this morning, I had some fruit and a brioche with butter and jelly. It reminded me of the breakfasts that I ate in France, except in France I had a croissant every morning instead of a brioche. We went on the tour and our tour guide pointed out a restaurant that had really good authentic tuscan food. Shawn, Amanda, Sara and I went there for lunch. Amanda and I got fettucini with white sauce. It was pretty good, it reminded me of the spaghetti that we had at the first cooking lesson. Sara got spaghetti with meat sauce that looked pretty good. Shawn got spaghetti with clams and it smelled really good. I wish that I had gotten that instead of the fettucini.

No comments: